Grand Theft Auto V Delayed


The fifth installment of the ever popular open world crime-em-up Grand Theft Auto has been delayed to a September 17th release.

Rockstar acknowledge that this is roughly four months later than the game was expected and hope that the fans of the series will not be too disappointed and ensure the fans that the extra time will be worth the wait.

I personally haven't played much of GTA IV, but I have played many of the other GTA games, and many other Rockstar titles, I fully believe that if Rockstar think they need more time with GTA V then they probably want to make it a really special game.

The team behind GTA have issued a statement which can be found here.

Already on the comments for the statement released by Rockstar, fans are in uproar. One fan even goes as far to say "Honestly , I am very disgusted with this , I mean sure I understand gotta make the game the best it can be , but seriously R* don't give out false information if you're not even too sure of it yourselves!" - username: Infumous

No comments:

Post a Comment