GAME Announces Pokemon X & Y Pre-Order Bonus

To any of our fans across the pond, I apologise in advance. A new exclusive gift has been unveiled for those pre-ordering Pokemon X & Y from those lovely chaps over at GAME. What is it, I hear you cry. Probably some lame stick-on skin for your 3DS. Maybe a tiny figurine if they're feeling generous. That was my attitude, we've been done over with rubbish bonuses before. But fear not. Today, I can feel proud in telling you that this gift is none other than....A POKEBALL!

pokemon-x-y-pokeball-preorder-bonus
Gaze at its majesty!


As you can see, this wicked little creation can hold three cartridges, giving it a stylish-yet-functional vibe. I don't usually go in for these gimmicks, but I reckon this one has me sold. Anyone who claims that they never wanted a Pokeball is a downright liar. With this bad boy, I'm going to be running around all day trying to capture the local strays. Maybe I shouldn't get it after all....

Interested in this deal? Head on over to the official GAME site and pre-order your copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment