Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Bundle Pack



Today, ladies and gentlemen, is the release date for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in Europe. Released on both the 3DS and the Wii U, it boasts dual-platform gaming. For those of you left confused, it essentially means you can port your game save from your Wii U to your 3DS for on the go gaming. Now, I'll admit, that is a rather interesting idea. Today, I'll be discussing the 3DS XL Bundle Pack, which includes not only the latest handheld from Nintendo, but also a copy of the game. Seems like a bargain to me!

I'll be purchasing this bundle in roughly two weeks time, so keep an eye out for the follow-up review. I love the gameplay of the Monster Hunter series, and I can hardly wait to play this port of its older sister, released a few years back on the Wii. So make sure to check back, for Hunting Season begins soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment